[Clamav-announce] ClamAV® blog: ClamAV.org relaunch, now with on page downloads!

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at cisco.com
Thu Oct 15 16:07:42 EDT 2015

http://blog.clamav.net/2015/10/clamavorg-relaunch-now-with-on-page.html

ClamAV.org<http://clamav.org> relaunch, now with on page downloads!
Those of you that have visited ClamAV.org<http://clamav.org> recently may have noticed a slight change in our procedures for downloads.  For years, we've been shuttling you over to Sourceforge's download site to download our packages.

That stopped today.  Starting today, we've moved all downloads of ClamAV onto ClamAV.org<http://www.clamav.net/download.html>.

For the next couple of versions (at least 0.99 and a bug fix after), we'll be releasing ClamAV on both platforms to allow for the transition of packages, people's shell scripts, etc.

Starting today, this move should allow for more visibility for us into the platform, metrics around versions, and overall usage.  You will find our current release, all current beta and development releases, as well as previous stable releases.

Please be sure and report any bugs you may find to the web team here at ClamAV at: talos-web at cisco.com<mailto:talos-web at cisco.com>

--
Joel Esler
Manager, Talos Group