[Clamav-announce] ClamAV Signature Interface has begun its migration!

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at cisco.com
Fri Mar 11 12:55:43 EST 2016

http://blog.clamav.net/2016/03/clamav-signature-interface-has-begun.html

Beginning now, throughout much of the weekend, we've begun our ClamAV Signature Interface migration.  This means we will not be publishing any ClamAV signatures until this process is complete.

As I stated in my last blog post, the next ClamAV signature published will be a completely new main.cvd and daily.cvd.  These will not be "cdiff"ed versions, they will be a complete file download.

We will keep you updated with any further information if needs be, but until then, please keep an eye out for a new main.cvd this weekend.

--
Joel Esler
Manager, Talos Group