[Clamav-devel] ClamAV®: ClamAV 0.98.4rc1 is now available!
Joel Esler (jesler)
jesler at cisco.com
Fri May 16 09:01:03 EDT 2014
ClamAV 0.98.4rc1 is now available for download. Shown below are the notes concerning this release:
ClamAV 0.98.4 is a bug fix release. The following issues are now resolved:
- Various build problems on Solaris, OpenBSD, AIX.
- Crashes of clamd on Windows and Mac OS X platforms when reloading
the virus signature database.
- Infinite loop in clamdscan when clamd is not running.
- Freshclam failure on Solaris 10.
- Buffer underruns when handling multi-part MIME email attachments.
- Configuration of OpenSSL on various platforms.
ClamAV 0.98.4rc1 is available for download here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/clamav/files/RC/clamav-0.98.4-rc1/. Please download, test, and provide feedback to the mailing list here:
The ClamAV team (http://www.clamav.net/team)
More information about the clamav-devel