[Clamav-devel] clamav daily.cvd definition file size history

Darrell Dwelley DDwelley at trustwave.com
Thu Aug 20 12:09:16 EDT 2015

I am involved in a project in which I need to calculate bandwidth usage of a device over past six months.  The device includes clamav, and the device pulls daily.cvd definition file from a local repo.  That local repo has no activity history from which I can deduce daily.cvd file size history over period of time of interest.  I cannot find a public mirror that simply lists daily.cvd file.   Where can I get a simple list of the daily.cvd file daily release history that includes daily file size from mid Feb to current?

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.