[Clamav-devel] New User Question

Vijay vijay_m_90 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 22:30:44 EST 2015

Yes...I am giving mine ip of machine in clamd.conf where clamd is running...but after installing the setup.exe in programme files I want that clamd.conf should be present automatically....like we have in example_configuration folder .how can I give mine own configuration file in exe. With ip of clamd in it.please make sure that this file should be automatically present after installing the setup.

Sent from my iPhone