[Clamav-devel] LibClamAV

Brandon Perry bperry.volatile at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 10:10:21 EDT 2015

As I understand it, freshclam simply download cvds based on a DNS entry.
The engine loads the cvds at creation, so if you were to update the cvds,
you would need to destroy and recreate an engine. All you need is libclamav.

Not sure about clamd.conf

http://volatile-minds.blogspot.com -- blog
http://www.volatileminds.net -- website