[Clamav-devel] [clamav-users] Porting LibClamAV for Android

crazy thinker crazythinker91 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 07:42:08 EST 2016

Hi

I have heard that a lot  of open surce  libraries (in c/c++) ported to
android using ndk-build tool and would like to get help from

ClamAV Developers to build clamav from source for android platform. it
would be so useful if we build liblcamav.so for android. and we can see
ClamAV mobile app in future