[Clamav-devel] Question about ClamAV Engine

crazy thinker crazythinker91 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 02:43:32 EST 2016

Hi all,

I am doing research on anti-virus engines. for my research , i downloaded
clamav source code and built from source. when i debugged source code,i
came to know that  ClamAV internally 14 Engine instances for pefrom
Scanning  files against virus db files
 Could any one of you know, why creating 14 engine instances logically

I am palning   to port  ClamAV Source code to Andorid Platform. could
anyone of you intertested in this. please join your hands with me  :)