[Clamav-devel] [clamav-users] How to get each file status when scan a ditrtectory using clamdscan

crazy thinker crazythinker91 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 09:26:02 EDT 2016

Hi,

I would you like to  get  each file status call back  in *Clamdscan output*
 while perfrom scan over a dirtectory using *clamdscan*. but i able to get
a  file status call back *(OR | ERROR| FOUND)* in *Clamdscan output*  when
i perfrom scan over a *single file.*

@Steve Basford

Thanks for reply. but it won't work to get each file status call back
in *Clamdscan
Output. *when perform scan over a dirtectory(ies).i already tried  that. By
enabling *LogClean*, we can  print the each file status in *Clamd.log *not
in *Clamdscan output.*

I think we  need to slight code changes  in ClamAV   Code Base

@CamAV Dev Team

Please could anyone from ClamAV Dev team would help me  on this

*case -1*

*Admin-11s-MacBook-Air:~ sagampa$ /usr/local/clamav/bin/clamdscan
/Users/sagampa/Desktop/n1905.pdf *

*/Users/sagampa/Desktop/n1905.pdf: OK*

*----------- SCAN SUMMARY -----------*

*Infected files: 0*

*Time: 3.892 sec (0 m 3 s)*

*Admin-11s-MacBook-Air:~ sagampa$ *

*case -2*

*Admin-11s-MacBook-Air:~ sagampa$ ls -alh /Users/sagampa/Desktop/sample *

*total 15224*

*drwxr-xr-x   5 sagampa  staff   170B Oct  4 18:34 .*

*drwx------@ 34 sagampa  staff   1.1K Oct  4 18:34 ..*

*-rw-r--r--   1 sagampa  staff   5.5M Sep 28 18:53 lib.zip*

*-rw-r--r--@  1 sagampa  staff    67K Aug 30 14:01 libltldl.zip*

*-rw-r--r--@  1 sagampa  staff   1.9M Jul 14 18:57 pcre2-10.21.tar.gz*

*Admin-11s-MacBook-Air:~ sagampa$ *

*Admin-11s-MacBook-Air:~ sagampa$ /usr/local/clamav/bin/clamdscan
/Users/sagampa/Desktop/sample *

*/Users/sagampa/Desktop/sample: OK*

*Infected files: 0*

*Time: 5.581 sec (0 m 5 s)*