[Clamav-devel] Create Custom Virus Database with Server Signing

crazy thinker crazythinker91 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 06:29:19 EDT 2017

Hi  ClamAV Developers,ClaAV Users

I have some plans to create Custom Virus Database on my own with Windows
Malware and will keep Digital Signature on top of it.

As i go with Experimental Startegy, I plan to integrate with my Custom
Signed Database  with ClamAV Engine to check Scanning Funcionality. i heard
that ClamAV Supports two types of databases. #1.Official Database
#2.UnOfficial Database.

i guess Custom Signed Database won't work along with ClamAV Since it's
digitally signed by me not by ClamAV

is there anything to change in Codebase to achieve my requirements