[Clamav-devel] More issues with 0.99.3 beta 1

Abdul Rahman rahman2013 at namal.edu.pk
Thu Aug 17 04:34:32 EDT 2017

Hy,
I know that ClamAV haven't yet developed product for android. But I have
one question for android. Is there any work done on .NET trojans (Android
applications). Because android also supports .NET applications. And the
.NET trojans has been detected even on the android.

I am working on android malware analysis. And I couldn't find any thing on
it.
Can you please help me ...
Thanks

On 16 August 2017 at 13:28, Tom Judge <tjudge at sourcefire.com> wrote:

> Mark,
>
> > On Aug 15, 2017, at 12:34 PM, Mark Allan <markjallan at gmail.com <mailto:
> markjallan at gmail.com>> wrote:
> >
> > 2) It specifies a length of 1 byte, but also has :73 at the end which
> means "file size unknown".
>

> This is not quite correct, the 1 here should be interpreted as a file size
> of 1 byte.  The trailing :73 is a engine version restriction based on
> engine functional level, restrictions can have a minimum and maximum
> version and for HSB sigs are optional trailing fields in the form
> :F-Min:F-Max.  The 73 here refers to an internal test engine release that
> included this functionality for wildcard size that first appeared in ClamAV
> 0.98 (which has functional level 74).
>

> Tom
> http://lurker.clamav.net/list/clamav-devel.html
> Please submit your patches to our Bugzilla: http://bugs.clamav.net