[Clamav-devel] ClamAV® blog: ClamAV Customer Feedback Survey

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at cisco.com
Thu Sep 14 12:52:31 EDT 2017

ClamAV Customer Feedback Survey

As we are ramping up the feature planning on the next version of ClamAV, and with the recent turmoil that we've overcome (for the most part) with the mirror system.  We have a lot of fantastic ideas and goals ourselves on making ClamAV more reliable, easier to install, and better to use -- but we want to hear from you! We decided it would be a fantastic idea to send out a survey to the ClamAV community to gather your thoughts.

https://www.research.net/r/WZH2NL5

Please take a look at this survey over on SurveyMonkey, and please give us feedback!

Joel Esler | Talos: Manager | jesler at cisco.com