[Clamav-devel] ClamAV(r) blog: ClamAV 0.101.0 has been released!

Mon Dec 3 18:22:23 EST 2018

On Monday, December 3, 2018 at 1:51 PM, Joel Esler wrote:
> > https://blog.clamav.net/2018/12/clamav-01010-has-been-released.html
> > <https://blog.clamav.net/2018/12/clamav-01010-has-been-released.html>
> >
> > ClamAV 0.101.0 has been released!
> >
> > We are pleased to announce the release of ClamAV 0.101.0!  Please take a
> look at the below release notes for further information.

Hi there Joel,

For years, the ClamAV "Alternate Versions" have historically been provided for Windows in both x86 and x64 versions.  In fact, the page at: http://www.clamav.net/downloads#otherversions still presents the option to select a Win32 version, however the Win32 version that is there is actually the x64 version and no x86 version is provided.

Was this intentional?

Thanks.

- Mark Pizzolato