[Clamav-devel] ClamAV(r) blog: ClamAV 0.101.0 has been released!

Micah Snyder (micasnyd) micasnyd at cisco.com
Mon Dec 3 18:34:49 EST 2018

Hi Mark, everyone,

We'll have to adjust how to present the ClamAV Windows installer on the website.  In 0.101, we have switched to use InnoSetup to build the installer.  Our new installer packages both 32 and 64bit versions.  The installer will install the correct version for your system.

-Micah

Micah Snyder
ClamAV Development
Talos