[clamav-users] unsubscribe

Cmos35 x.leport at laposte.net
Wed May 27 13:21:59 EDT 2015

Good evening,

Excuse me to come to you through this mail but the question that I asked
her begone find answers regarding freshclam.conf configuration and more
because I do not have access to the manual on Github so I really
annoying because I would not ask the staff if I had had the elements I
need to configure your software.

cordially

Cmos35