[clamav-users] Hey there...is there any "cleaning"-type function in CLAMav?

G.W. Haywood clamav at jubileegroup.co.uk
Sun May 31 12:37:59 EDT 2015

Hi there,

Your subject lines could use some work.

On Sun, 31 May 2015, Janko "Jt" stimac wrote:

> ... wondering if there is any other way than "command-line" to
> start Clamav ...

Yes.  But you haven't actually stated your problem.  What is it?  It's
much better to explain to mailing list users what exactly your problem
is, rather than to tell them that you haven't been able to find some
implementation of your proposed solution to whatever problem you have.

> I heard about there being a "front-end" for Linux for ClamAV, but, never
> found anything.

You didn't look very hard.  Google gives me about 90,000 hits for
"ClamAV front end".

--

73,
Ged.