[clamav-users] How to get each file status when scan a ditrtectory using clamdscan

crazy thinker crazythinker91 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 13:32:55 EDT 2016

@Haywood

Thanks for reply..i checked this command. it's working fine..but  I am
planning to code changes in code base to achieve each call back file status
when perform a scan over  dirtectory that conatins multiple
subdirtectories.. could you please help me on this ..i think you have good
understanding on clamav internals