[clamav-users] Installing Clamav in WAMP

Karthick Siva sivakarthick16 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 11:58:55 EDT 2016

Hi,

I want to scan files before upload to my local directory hence, I'm using
WAMP environment for my development. I tried to download MSI
(clamav-0.99.2-win32.msi) file from your website -
http://www.clamav.net/downloads and installed successfully.

Now, I'm bit confused that how to scan a file in PHP. Do I want to enable
anything in php.ini file?

After the MSI installation, there is a folder created in C:\Program
Files\ClamAV which includes few application files.

Can you help me to go forward?

Karthick