[clamav-users] Installing Clamav in WAMP

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Oct 26 12:50:11 EDT 2016

Am 26.10.2016 um 18:21 schrieb Karthick Siva:
> any update please?

WTF - are you paying that you can demand hurry up from volunteers?

PHP + Windows + ClamAV = have luck

with mod_security you could use it's capabilities
SecRule FILES_TMPNAMES "@inspectFile /path/to/wrapper/script"
"id:'141',phase:2,block,status:400,t:none"

https://www.google.com/search?q=php+scan+uploaded+files+with+clamav