[clamav-users] ClamAV for EnterPrise

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Apr 18 07:25:31 EDT 2017

Am 18.04.2017 um 12:44 schrieb crazy thinker:
>     - I am looking for  below features in Enterprise Environment
>     -
>     - *Antivirus/Antispyware*
>     - *Desktop Firewall*
>     - *Intrusion Prevention*
>     - *Browser Protection*
>     - *Antivirus for Mac & Linux*
>     - *Device & Application Control*
>     - *Virtualization Features*
>     - *Centralized and Granular Policy Management*

no - ClamAV is just a malwarescanner based on heuristiks and signatures
and more or less a framework for exactly that tasks which can be
included in mailservers via milter/clamd or whatever can talk to clamd

but it is not and hopefully never will be such a ratware as you describe
above which in the past years brought so many problems and security
issues on otherwise secured OS installations that i go so far and call
all that "internet security" packages itself as malware