[clamav-users] ClamAV for EnterPrise

Groach groachmail-stopspammingme at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 14:44:27 EDT 2017

It only takes up peoples time of they CHOOSE to want to answer. And if
they choose to answer then they have no right to be annoyed about their
time being used.   If people dont want to answer, or get annoyed by
other posters questions, then they should simply stay away from the
reply button and move on to more important things in their lives. (This
also helps to save reading time for others who get annoyed by people who
get annoyed and waste time telling people they are getting annoyed).