[clamav-users] ClamAV for EnterPrise

Groach groachmail-stopspammingme at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 15:13:18 EDT 2017

I know about annoying Harald, I ALWAYS see your petty pointless
reprimanded on for doing so and changed your posting ID to continue
doing it) and believe me find it EXTREMELY annoying as you constantly
fill my inbox with your child-like squabbling.  The difference is I
choose to rise above it and not bother wasting time writing and telling
you (normally) and simply press delete and move on to other things.

Some of you should try it sometimes.

Again, nothing wrong with some asking questions.  If you dont want to
answer them with proper or helpful answers, find them annoying, or
disagree with anyone elses answers then just press DELETE and stop
reading.  The world wont end without your replies.