[clamav-users] ClamAV for EnterPrise

Benny Pedersen me at junc.eu
Wed Apr 19 23:05:55 EDT 2017

Joel Esler (jesler) skrev den 2017-04-20 01:40:
> Alright all —
>
> I think the conversation and arguing has gone on long enough and we’ve
> beat not only the topic to death, but the topics after the topic are
> now dead.
>
> I’ve received enough complaints at this point to call a truce.

Joel i can only say you are nearly only one i still not have put
autoreader on, its sad to see so many flames of me when user could stop
read what i post, thats imho really sad, world would be better if all
helped each other, and not trowing bomps on things that is not better
after the bomp is trowed

in gentoo 0.99 is last stable version, and 0.99.1 0.99.2 is masked
unstable, what happende to 0.99.3 ?

freshclam says 0.99.2 is latest version

only thing i wish will come is to see OnUnOFFicial sigs in clamav milter
so it can accept and tag 3dr party virus/spam sigs, that will save 1
clamd instance, and one clamav-milter instance

that way its up to spamassassin to score on results, and if
spamas-milter reject if scored to high

is there plans to have more 3dr party sigs into clamav ?