[clamav-users] LibClamAV Warning

Angel Villegas anvilleg at sourcefire.com
Thu Apr 20 12:32:12 EDT 2017

This is caused by a subset of the detection pattern used in the bytecode
signature BC.Win.Exploit.CVE_2017_0060-6099223-0. This is a warning and
doesn't impact detection of the bytecode in ClamAV. An updated version of
this signature was pushed out this morning in the latest bytecode CVD. You
may need to run freshclam to update to the latest bytecode cvd.

Hope that helps,
Angel M. Villegas