[clamav-users] Another possible FP?

Al Varnell alvarnell at mac.com
Sun Apr 23 20:05:09 EDT 2017

Joel & Alain,

Finally had some time to check and now see that I am also observing this in 22 messages, most, if not all of which are the same ones identified in the first case. I suspect that these detections were not previously made because they were masked by Email.Phishing.VOF1-6295284-0 which identified 47 messages.

I uploaded one of several mailings from my water district:
d81b0950ab1f524ef325b78beee34166:71221:9676.emlx

-Al-