[clamav-users] We STILL cannot reliably get virus updates (since new mirrors)

Al Varnell alvarnell at mac.com
Mon Jul 2 00:01:24 EDT 2018

Seems to me that it's only a problem if it takes a significant amount of time between the DNS update and the mirror updates. I don't have a good feel for how long that is from the postings so far, but it does sound like it may have increased as a result of the move from ClamAV mirrors to the ClamAV CDN.

Sent from my iPad

-Al-