[clamav-users] Bytecode 86 failed to run

peekaa at email.cz peekaa at email.cz
Mon Jul 9 00:14:26 EDT 2018

On my debian 9, clamav 0.100.0+dfsg-0+deb8u1) I got following error:

clamscan /media/6b300944-6e7c-493e-b9c9-faeebb70a415/nastenka /srv/dev-disk-by-label-white/zaloha '--exclude=\.(mp4|MP4|mkv|MKV|avi|AVI|wmv|WMV|ts|TS|flv|FLV|mov|MOV|JPG|jpg|mp3|MP3|tc)$' -ri -l /var/log/clamav/clamscanDisk.log
LibClamAV Warning: [Bytecode JIT]: recovered from error
LibClamAV Warning: [Bytecode JIT]: JITed code intercepted runtime error!
LibClamAV Warning: [Bytecode JIT]: Bytecode run timed out, timeout flag set
LibClamAV Warning: Bytecode 86 failed to run: Time limit reached
[...]

in clamd.conf is:
Bytecode true
BytecodeSecurity TrustSigned
BytecodeTimeout 120000

There is no clamd, I do not need it. I just need once a week check discs.

Thank you for help.