[clamav-users] Bytecode 86 failed to run

Tilman Schmidt tschmidt at cardtech.de
Mon Jul 9 04:27:59 EDT 2018

I've been trying in vain to get an answer on that one since 2018-06-20.
For me it's bytecode 73, otherwise the same.
Looks like no-one knows or cares.

I ended up bisecting the scan and removing the file whose scan triggered
the message.
Luckily it wasn't needed for the operation of the affected system.
An alternative might be to exclude it from the scan.