[clamav-users] Bytecode 86 failed to run

peekaa at email.cz peekaa at email.cz
Mon Jul 9 04:37:17 EDT 2018

I see.

Is it possile to let print out with the error messages what file is it?
As you can see, I excluded all movies and so on
(mp4|MP4|mkv|MKV|avi|AVI|wmv|WMV|ts|TS|flv|FLV|mov|MOV|JPG|jpg|mp3|MP3|tc)
that are very big, that may cause this, but I might forget something
other big too.

Thank you
Pavel Kosina