[clamav-users] How to run clamav 0.100.1 on Win server 2012 version?

Micah Snyder (micasnyd) micasnyd at cisco.com
Wed Jul 18 08:45:22 EDT 2018

Hi Tiến Hưng,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the VC 2015 redist install on Windows Server 2012.

Can you give our ClamAV 0.100.1 "portable" package a shot?  You can simply extract it to the location you wish it to be "installed" to.  It has the vcredist DLLs included in the same directory with clamscan.  http://www.clamav.net/downloads#otherversions

Micah Snyder
ClamAV Development
Talos
Cisco Systems, Inc.