[clamav-users] Clamav daemon not found

mark.lists at thurning-instruments.co.uk mark.lists at thurning-instruments.co.uk
Mon Jul 23 04:38:18 EDT 2018

Hi Aziz,

It looks like your clamd.conf might be called /etc/clamsmtpd.conf so
crating a symbolic link to it would resolve the issue.

Have a look at /etc/clamsmtpd.conf to confirm it looks like a clamd
configuration file first.

If it looks correct then the next thing to try would be:

ln -s /etc/clamsmtpd.conf /etc/clamd.conf

Restart chamad ...

Regards
	Mark.