[clamav-win32] bede: tfm on access scanner URL offline?

Danett song danett18 at yahoo.com.br
Tue Sep 26 19:25:09 CEST 2006

Hi Sacoret,

--- Sarocet <sarocet at gmail.com> escreveu:
> GPL allows commercial use of the software. But they
> should provide their source code, under the GPL too.

They should provide THEIR entire source or ONLY the
modifications made in ClamAV (or maybe the
modifications in libclamAV) ?

Anyway I looked at their site and appear that vdetect
doesn't exist more, now only a virus scanner called
viGUARD that have closed source. If this company used
for long time libclamAV is hard to belive that the new
version (closed source) doesn't use more GPL
(libclamAV source), ahn?

But no way to now, how will the community know if they
"stolen" the code from GPL and closed it? In this way
profiting inside the GPL community... :(

OBS: Maybe I can be mading wrong observation.

> bede.tfm.ro doesn't resolve for me neither.

Really bad. bede are you alive?

Thank you