[clamav-win32] winclamav updates from linux clamav

ilias seperis ilisepe1 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 17:10:34 CEST 2007

Hello,

Are the windows updates of winclamav compatible with
linux clamav updates?

For example is it possible to have the following
setup?:
1) a linux server downloads clamav updates
2) this server copies all new clamav files to windows
boxes or windows boxes connect to this linux server to
be updated

If this is not possible, is there any other way that I
could do that? (eg. something like a clamav proxy?)

The thing is that I have some remote PCs that don't
have internet access and I would like to run clamav
with the above scenario or something.

Any ideas?
Thankx
ilias