[clamav-win32] winclamav updates from linux clamav

ilias seperis ilisepe1 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 17:19:26 CEST 2007

ok.
I'm having clamav installed on a linux box and I can
see 2 directories in /var/lib/clamav: daily.inc and
main.inc. However on my windows box winclamav has only
daily.inc directory. I guess daily.inc directory has
the virus pattern files. So, main.inc dir is what?

daily.inc has also many files, not just one. So is it
sufficient if I download let's say only
db.local.clamav.net/daily.cvd and copy it to the
clamav's database path?

Is there any white paper about how updates of clamav
work?