[clamav-win32] winclamav updates from linux clamav

ilias seperis ilisepe1 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 16:59:54 CEST 2007

hello again!

I opened a thread on clamav-users as advised and I'm
experiment with some things...

-Now, the thing is that I want to tell winclamav to
use another host of mine to get the updates from. So,
I typed the server's IP at:
Tools->Preferences->Internet Updates->"Download site"
believing that it will try to get it from there.
Instead, still it tries to connect to clamav's known
hosts; at least my server never gets any request from
the clamwin box!

-I also noticed that c:\program
files\clamwin\bin\clamwin.conf does not change
accordingly with the changes I'm applying at the UI.

Any ideas? (i'm using current version of clamav)