[clamav-win32] Info in Eventlog

Bret Miller bret.miller at wcg.org
Mon Oct 29 19:59:01 CET 2007

Using my ClamAV service, it tries to ping clamd regularly to make sure it is
still running. It uses TCP/IP to 127.0.0.1 with the default port to do this.
If you are running a firewall that blocks access to the clamd TCP port, have
disabled it's listening on 127.0.0.1, or have changed the port number, then
you can't use it with my service program.

Bret