[clamav-win32] New User Issue with Daily update of ClamAV for Windows

John Smith pilgram1jd at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 31 02:29:22 CEST 2008

Update Log error:

WARNING: Current functionality level = 31, recommended = 33
Please check if ClamAV tools are linked against the proper version of
libclamav

According to the FAQ, went to the update page "Download ClamWin Free
Antivirus Update " and received the text "You have the latest version of
ClamWin Free Antivirus (0.93.1)."

How can I update something that is telling me it is up-to-date?
The only update info for libclamav.dll is for other tools.  Which one do I
need to update to get this fixed?

I am rather lost.  The FAQ talks from Unix/Linx perspective and does not say
what I need to do to fix the Windows version.

Please help.

John.