[clamav-win32] New version for win.

matej sostaric matej.sostaric at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 20:22:20 CEST 2008

Hello.

Tnx for this. I have tried it out. i haven't tried it out on my mail server.
I'll do it tommorow. another thing is this log which is making me conserned:

WARNING: Current functionality level = 29, recommended = 31
How can i reach functionality level 31. On my version 0.92.1 there is
functionality level 26.

Regard's

Matej