[clamav-win32] New version for win.

BVAmundsen bvamundsen at comcast.net
Fri Jun 20 18:33:19 CEST 2008

Bret, have you spoken to Thomaz or anyone on the development team that
might help with a native version for Windows now that Nigel has moved
on?  If I'm reading the threads correctly there are a number of us who
would like a native windows version that is turned around shortly.
THANK YOU to Nigel for building and supplying one for such a long time!
I know that core team is focused on the native app, but isnt' there a
porting team also?  Was Nigel the sole person on the Windows porting
team?  Can I assist in any way to help with porting?  I have Service for
Unix on my Windows XP Pro already and if I could have some coaching on
doing a build and test process I'd be willing to help.   Thanks, Brian A