[clamav-win32] Installation on Windows Server 2003 64bit

Roland roland at liebl.ath.cx
Tue May 18 17:07:50 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I had running 0.94 for a long time. As it is deprecated I have to update
to 0.96.

I've downloaded the 64bit exe. But it stops saying I need XP/Vista or 7.
It does not help to run the exe in XP compatibility mode, because then it
says
SP2 is missing. I can't do any Windows updates on that VPS.

Does anybody know if the installer just makes system checks an extracts
the files?

If so, can anybody please send me a zip/rar of clamAV folder?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
R.

roland at liebl.ath.cx