[clamav-win32] BC.heuristics.rootkit.B-11

Sasha Itsekson i1901 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 19:24:18 CEST 2011

Hi
I submitted a .sys file on your website and it found that it was infected by the above virus. However, after I installed clam av plus and updates signatures and ran a custom scan on that file, your software found nothing. Please clarify of what I may be doing wrong and how can I get rid of this infection.
I scanned this file with 20 other engines on jotting.org and yours was thenonly one that found it.

Is it possible that this is a false positive?

Thanks

I.