[Community-sigs] Reporting new signatures -- is this the right address?

Chris Brown chris at stayawake.co.uk
Sun Jan 4 16:55:08 EST 2015

Hello,

I am writing a short piece on Clam Antivirus for the magazine "Linux
Format", for which I write a regular column.

Please could you tell me if this is still the correct email address to use
for reporting new virus signatures?  The URL mentioned in the user manual (
www.clamav.net/sendvirus) does not exist.

Also, a little background information on who currently maintains clamav,
and its relationship to Sourcefire and Immunet, would be great, if you can
point me in the right direction!

Best Regards,

Chris Brown