[Clamav-announce] ClamAV®: ClamAV 0.95 Engine End of Life Announcement

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at cisco.com
Fri Mar 28 16:59:32 EDT 2014

http://blog.clamav.net/2014/03/clamav-095-engine-end-of-life.html

ClamAV 0.95 Engine End of Life Announcement
ClamAV Community,

This notice is to inform you that effective immediately ClamAV 0.95 (and all minor versions) is no longer supported in accordance with ClamAV's EOL policy which can be found here:

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq/blob/master/faq/faq-eol.md

While the current CVD's being distributed will still work on ClamAV 0.95, and we are not enabling the functionality to actually make those versions be able to update, this does serve as notice that we are no longer going to be testing against that version in our regression tests.

We will also be EOL'ing 0.96 in coming months, so if either of those versions is currently in use, it is highly suggested that you upgrade to the most current version.

Thank you for using ClamAV!