[Clamav-devel] enabling DMG and XAR support

Rafael Ferreira raf at uvasoftware.com
Mon Feb 10 18:05:19 EST 2014

Folks,

I’m compiling clamav 0.98.1 on Linux (Ubuntu 12.04 LTS) and I’m not getting the new super awesome DMG and XAR file  support:

configure: Summary of detected features follows
              OS          : linux-gnu
              pthreads    : yes (-lpthread)
configure: Summary of miscellaneous  features
              check       : no (auto)
              fanotify    : yes
              fdpassing   : 1
              IPv6        : yes
configure: Summary of optional tools
              clamdtop    :  (auto)
              milter      : yes (disabled)
configure: Summary of engine performance features)
              release mode: yes
              jit         : yes (auto)
              mempool     : yes
configure: Summary of engine detection features
              autoit_ea06 : yes
              bzip2       : ok
              zlib        : /usr
              unrar       : yes
              dmg and xar : no

Am I missing a configure flag or third party library?

Thanks in advance,

- Rafael

----
scanii.com  - the web friendly malware scanner!