[Clamav-devel] enabling DMG and XAR support

Dale Walsh dale at daleenterprise.com
Mon Mar 24 18:22:02 EDT 2014

When it builds completely under GCC 4.0, I would be more than happy
to offer detailed debugging information and dumps that would be
beneficial to the project but as it stands, a bug report at
bugzilla.clamav.net isn't anything I would consider wasting my time
on but you are more than welcome to file the report yourself.

It makes no sense for me to file a report as I may use the source
files but nothing else, I repackage it so I can build it and rather
than listen to stupidity about my method of building being the root
of the problem, informing you like other have should be sufficient to
warrant an in-depth investigation into the matter.

-- Dale