[Clamav-devel] enabling DMG and XAR support

Dale Walsh dale at daleenterprise.com
Tue Mar 25 18:18:05 EDT 2014

You're right, it shouldn't matter, PowerPC

The next question coming will be OS related so I'll answer ahead of
time, OS is Mac OS X 10.4.x.

The reason is simple, I must support the OS the customer uses so
there is no upgrading the OS, no changing OS and no changing the
hardware.

Since it stopped building correctly/completely under GCC 4.x we were
left with no choice but to abandon it.

-- Dale