[Clamav-devel] [clamav-users] Whither ClamAV 0.99.2.1 ?

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at cisco.com
Wed Jan 24 09:01:55 EST 2018

Mark,

Yes.  I apologize for that.  I put out the blog post, but then we retracted it as we are looking into any issues caused by the version numbering we are planning on using.  We've been made aware of a couple issues, and are working through them now.

--
Joel Esler | Talos: Manager | jesler at cisco.com<mailto:jesler at cisco.com>