[Clamav-devel] False positive reporting is broken

Ján ONDREJ (SAL) ondrejj at salstar.sk
Mon Jan 7 01:03:31 EST 2019

Hello,

  after long time I am trying to report a false positive, but looks like
this page is still broken. I think this problem is here long time, may
be years.

  Here is the problematic page:

	http://www.clamav.net/reports/fp

And here is error message, when trying to upload a file:

	File unable to upload to the system.
	Please make sure you have attached a valid file and your browser is up to date.

And in javascript console I see an cross-origin problem for:
 	https://clamav-site.s3.amazonaws.com/

Are you trying to upload files to a different domain?

Please, can you fix this? Can I help?

For FP info, older version of winscp is detected as false positive:
/tmp/WinSCP.com: Win.Malware.Antavmu-6803916-0 FOUND

Thank you.

						Jan ONDREJ (SAL)