[clamav-users] Win.Trojan.Zwangi-432 / Osx.Exploit.CVE_2006_0848 / PHP.Shell-29

DUCARROZ Birgit birgit.ducarroz at unifr.ch
Wed Jul 9 04:43:44 EDT 2014

Tried to join the malware (an .exe file) , tried to join the email (as
an .eml file).
For both the form does reject, saying:

" The sample is empty. This file is not detected by ClamAV. Please
update your CVD database before reporting false-positives. If you are
using third-party databases/unofficial signatures, please contact the
author of the signature. We can only process false-positives generated
by ClamAV Official signatures.
Please correct the above errors and retry."

In your form is also an URL (What is PUA?) - When klicking on the link,
the page says "Search Results: Sorry, but you are looking for something
that isn't here."

??

Thank you for help again..
- Birgit