[clamav-users] db.sk connectivity?

Benny Pedersen me at junc.eu
Thu Jul 17 08:22:30 EDT 2014

On 17. jul. 2014 12.04.58 CEST, Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar at fantomas.sk> wrote:
>it seems db.sk.clamav.net has connectivity issues, the transfer goes
>horribly slow.

should not being a problem being slow imho :)

>is there a possibility to detect this so freshclam will switch to other
>mirror? OR, can I tell freshclam to switch?

only by choice another country mirror, each country is round- robin dns selected, ironical nearest country is not always fastest one, here in danmark i have seing au being faster then dk

to devs: can freshclam log speed last time used in mirrors.dat so it could select fastest mirror based on last time connect ?